Glad to see the weekend arrive finally. It's a weekend full of Jeepin' with friends. But first, I have a model shoot this evening and then I have to get my Spiderwebshade put on, my Hi Lift jack mounted and check lugnuts and other things before heading out tomorrow.
It's never a good thing when you get a letter from the IRS. Well, we got one yesterday, a bill for $4130. I immediately took it to our tax preparer and found out that she didn't delete the estimated payments she thought we would make this year. Yep, we owe it. She is paying the interest and penalties but that's a lot of Jeep part money going to Uncle Sam. We obviously owe it but thought we had already paid in what we needed to. Oh well, it's only money.
Jodi is busy trying to sew a dress for us to use in a creative photo shoot with one of our models. This is her first "real" sewing adventure but she usually can do whatever she sets her mind to. She almost has all of the pieces cut out from the pattern she is using and then the sewing begins. I bet she does great. She just made a moss covered chair for us to use too.
Here is some recent work of ours.




No comments:
Post a Comment