Nice to have a long, 4 day weekend. I was able to get two photo shoots in as well as get a little bit of rest in between. We have a couple busy weeks ahead as I have multiple shoots this week and next before things slow down again in May as graduation hits. We will mostly be doing sales sessions and product ordering and delivery in those months.
Yesterday I located a white painted hardtop for Jodi. The problem was that it was located in Litchfield, Illinois. The good news was it was brand new and about half the price of what they typically go for. My schedule would not allow me to go get it and I knew it would sell pretty quick at that price. I only had one real option available to me and that was ask my brother, Dennis, to assist us in getting it. My first thought was to let him pick it up for us and Jodi would drive her Jeep down, working around the weather, tp pick it up. After some discussion, we decided to have Jodi just head to St. Louis and pick up Kyle and Dennis and go get it. That planned worked well and we beat another buyer by acting fast. Jodi now has the hardtop on her Jeep and will be driving home this morning. I also sold her black hardtop to someone who is picking it up this Saturday since he is out of town on business until then. I actually sold it for $400 more than what we paid for her painted one. Bonus!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment