Thursday, April 20, 2017

Despite the weather forecasters predictions that would make most people cancel their outdoor plans, I persisted and got all of my photo shoots in this week so far.  I don't see why these people remain employed.  Where else can you be wrong so much and still keep a job?  It was the same last year.  If I had based my business schedule on their predictions, I would have cancelled/rescheduled over half of my shoots.

Tonight is Jeep night for one of the groups we've been hanging with so we will head over this evening to a pizza joint that is hosting us.  We'll take both Jeeps to help fill the parking lot.  The hood that Jodi wants is back ordered until the second week of May.  I'm going to go ahead and order it and we will wait for it to come in.  Allen's Off Road (AOR) gave me the best shipped price so I'm getting it from them.

 

No comments: