Jodi and I spent yesterday afternoon counting out our marketing cards to deliver to area schools. They arrived in bulk boxes so we had to count out a certain number for each school. 10,000 cards later, we are ready to deliver them on Monday. Also on Monday, we are going to the Royals home opener. A vendor at work invited us and this will be the first home opener I have ever attended. Should be fun with free food and drinks included.
Since my Jeep won't fit in the garage any longer with the jack mounted on the bumper, a new mount was called for. I chose the Dominion Offorad roll bar mount that will mount the jack across the back of the top of the roll bar, even with it. It will also hold a couple other tools like a shovel, axe, etc. I plan on getting that installed this weekend as tonight I have a photo shoot after work.
The weather is suppose to be pretty nice this weekend but much of my time will be spent indoors finishing up our tax prep. I should not procrastinate doing this each year. I have the first quarter done. Progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment