Tonight Jodi and I get to enjoy an evening off and attend a Royals game. A vendor at my work gave me tickets and we will be tailgating with the company prior to the game. We haven't been to a game in the last couple years so it will be a fun evening and a nice break from our daily routine of work, work, work, work and work. I'll be back to that routine tomorrow as I have another photo shoot to do.
JD is back in school and baseball practices have begun. Although he can't do much, he is serving as the pitching coach as they do not have one right now. He is also continuing his internship with KCPD and has completed at least half of his required ride-alongs.
We are awaiting word that our Jeep parts have all came in and it will be time to begin the installation process. Our Spyderwebshade arrives tomorrow and we will probably get that installed this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment