Yesterday, I booked two more sessions, both who live a distance from us. The first client lives about an hour and fifteen minutes away from us. That is outside of the normal area we draw from. The second client lives six hours away. It amazes me how far some people are willing to drive to be photographed by us. That's 12 hours, round trip, TWICE they have to do because they have to return for the sales session as well. Incredibly humbling to have people willing to do that!
We are looking forward to heading over to Kansas this weekend for the 4WheelParts sale. I really don;t know what the sale prices are going to be but if they are decent, we will wind up purchasing some things.
One thing I have read is that the seats can get tears from sliding out of them. I don;t know if it will help any, but I'm thinking of purchasing the Trek Armor seat covers. They have Molle straps in the back of them so you can mount gear bags, etc.. to them. We will definitely be getting a Hi-Lift jack but I'm still undecided on the mount. It appears going the rear bumper route will have the jack riding pretty high and I don;t think it will fit in the garage that way. Not sure if the hood mount is the way to go or mount it at the door/fender area. I think of those two, I prefer the hood.
One thing I have read is that the seats can get tears from sliding out of them. I don;t know if it will help any, but I'm thinking of purchasing the Trek Armor seat covers. They have Molle straps in the back of them so you can mount gear bags, etc.. to them. We will definitely be getting a Hi-Lift jack but I'm still undecided on the mount. It appears going the rear bumper route will have the jack riding pretty high and I don;t think it will fit in the garage that way. Not sure if the hood mount is the way to go or mount it at the door/fender area. I think of those two, I prefer the hood.
We still need to figure out a way to mount the light bar to the bumper. The options I've seen so far I'm not a fan of but we may have to go that route since our bumper doesn't have welded mounting tabs.
We will definitely be getting a soft top soon. I haven;t seen any OEM tops on Craigslist or anywhere else and a lot of people are running the Bestop Trek NX. We may go that route. It's a frameless top and has a slanted back. It's available in the premium twill fabric, which obviously costs more but from what I've read, it's well worth it. A Spyderweb shade is on the purchase list as well. It's time to get the hardtop off.
No comments:
Post a Comment