Thursday, August 4, 2016

I didn't have anything business related scheduled yesterday so I took the evening to relax.  I probably should have mowed the lawn but chose to just relax for the most part.  Tonight, I have two consultations scheduled and maybe I'll get the lawn cut too.

I had a lot of trouble trying to install the grab bars on the Jeep recently.  I got fed up and decided to return them.  When looking at how to go about that, it said that I could return them to a 4WheelParts store.  I was a bit confused since I bought them from 4wd.com so I called the 4WheelParts store near me and they informed me that that is like a sister site to them and I could return them to the store.  I told them the issue I was having and they want to look at it for me.  So, maybe they will wind up on the Jeep after all.  We are going to their sale on the 13th so we will look at it then.

I've been looking at trail opportunities in Colorado around the Breckenridge area.  My gut instinct is to stay on trails rated 4 or less by Trail Damage.  I saw Peak 10, Boreas Pass and Crystal Lakes, rated 3, 2 and 4.  Elevation is 9,700 feet to 13,400.  They are all rated very scenic.  On the return trip home, I'd like to take a route that was recommended that goes to Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes Park and through Lyons and Longmont.



No comments: