Monday, August 29, 2016

I worked Saturday morning and then in the afternoon, we had three models in for a creative photo shoot.  It was a 1960's theme with vintage styled dresses and Go Go boots.  Our makeup artist did a fantastic job on the hair and makeup and we had a lot of fun listening to 60's music, dancing, hula hooping, singing and more.  We even went out on location for a bit and the girls got a lot of attention when down on the historic square.  We've only edited one image from the shoot so far and here it is:




Sunday we put the soft top up and the windows back in on the Jeep in preparation for the ceramic pro treatment it will receive this week.  I took it out for some photos too as I just purchased some HDR imaging software and wanted to try it out.  My intent was to go photograph a high school football stadium to use the HDR images for our senior sportraits business but it was locked up so I used the Jeep.  I haven't had the chance to edit the images but hope to soon.

Our schedule is really filling fast.  I booked two more sessions first thing this morning and we are just about sold out for Fall.  That's a good thing.  The bad thing is that we could probably take on more if we had more resources available to us.  



No comments: