We get to pick up our Jeep today and we are looking forward to that. We are going to stop at the 4WheelParts shop that is nearby so Jodi can see the Poison Spyder Jeep they have on the showroom that has all of the PS parts on it. I stopped in there last weekend and I really liked the steel flares that they had on it. They were powdercoated and seemed very strong. But, they are not cheap! While I was there, another item I saw that I liked was the red ARB differential cover. We won;t have a lot of time to spend there as I have a photo session that starts at 3:45pm but we'll get a chance to look over some stuff together.
We had a fun sales session with our client from Alaska last night. The parents are both military and we gave them a nice discount as appreciation for their service. Made us feel good to do so and they all loved the photos. The Dad seemed a little stunned at how they turned out as he kept commenting on how good they were.
No comments:
Post a Comment