Thursday, July 28, 2016

Our Jeep is in the garage and just needs a cleanup before we take it out and update our pictures.  Hopefully we can get that done this weekend after I get off work on Saturday or on Sunday.  It looks pretty sharp and we got a lot of compliments on it while at the shop picking it up.  I still would have liked 37's on it but it'll do for now.

We still need to find a way to mount an LED light bar on the bumper and I'm undecided on a 50" light bar across the top of the roof.  From what I can gather, they tend to whistle from the air movement around and through the light bar and mount.  I don't know how bad it is but I still see a lot of Jeeps with them.

We have been busy with photo shoots and I still have two more to go, today and tomorrow, before I get a two day break.  Working Saturday will limit my available time to do other things this weekend but I won't have to work another until the 27th of August.

No comments: