I'm anxious to get the Jeep back and am hoping it is today so it's available for the weekend. As of yesterday, the lift was done, tires and wheels were on, rear bumper and tire carrier were done and they were working on the front bumper, light bar and winch. Not sure if the exhaust mod for driveshaft clearance had been done yet or the window tinting. Jodi returns late Saturday so I hope it's in the garage for her when she pulls in.
I've been keeping busy this week with photo shoots. It's been pretty warm but we've done a pretty good job at keeping our clients cool and comfortable. I have one more session tonight before a weekend break and then 4 more sessions next week. I've been booking about a session a day this week so we are filling up the calendar, which is always a good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment