Monday, November 30, 2015

We've been filling a 20 yard roll off container for the past 5-6 days and it's about 3/4 full. We've made pretty good progress at getting rid of what we wanted and we'll have to go back and organize all that remains.  It's made a big difference in space available throughout the house and once everything has its place, I'll feel a lot better.

We spent a day and a half in St. Louis for Thanksgiving with Jodi's family.  Much of the time we spent there was doing some shopping but we hung out with Kyle and ate a lot of food while there.  We came drove back to KC in the rain but avoided ice and snow on the roads thankfully.  When we got home, everything was covered in ice but the rain wound up getting rid of most of it the following day. 

I wound up buying my drone after all.  The Black Friday deal was too good so I made the purchase.  In addition to the drone, I got a shotgun microphone for my video work, some SD cards for the drone, and a few other items during the sales.

No comments: