I'm heading to St. Louis after work today to do some painting at my mom's house to freshen it up a bit. I'm pretty good at laying out a wall but I don't care for the more tedious trim work. I'd rather just roll as I'm pretty good at it.
We have three shoots this weekend. I'm actually off Monday for our "observed" Veteran's Day but scheduled a shoot so there will be no full day of rest. I actually have another session tentatively scheduled for the 22nd. They originally felt we were out of their budget but after some discussion, decided we were worth it. Amazing how that works out. Over the years, I've learned to be confident in our pricing. No haggling, no discounting, etc... If you like our work and the experience we offer, you're going to pay for it. These last clients will bring our total for the year to 70. I was hoping for 50-60 and that's just two shy of my goal for next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment