Another weekend blew by and it's back to a full week of work. Looking ahead, I do have next Monday off as that is the day the company will observe Veteran's Day. It appears we will also vote on a tentative agreement that is now in place between the company and the union. I really don't think it will pass.
This week we have several sales sessions before we go into the weekend with 4 photo shoots scheduled in a period of 5 days. That should pretty much close out our season I would think as temps will likely turn considerably colder as we approach Thanksgiving. It's been a great year and we are excited to work on our marketing plan for next year. We will be interviewing interns in December as well and will have one working for us 10 hours per week beginning in January.
No comments:
Post a Comment