We spent a day in St. Louis helping get my mom's estate sale ready. Jodi and I enjoyed spending the time with family, sharing a lot of laughs throughout the day. Everyone found out that I cannot sell anything for a dime! We got a good chunk of the household goods set up and priced and we will be ready for a three day sale Labor Day weekend.
This week we only have two photo shoots but we have 7 consultations and 3 sales sessions instead. Next week I shoot 6 of the 7 days and the one day off I do have, I'll be doing a sales session and a consultation. September is almost fully booked. I think we have one day we can shoot in the first three weeks and then our makeup artist is unavailable for the last week as she goes on her honeymoon. We will either schedule guys that week or more consultations and sales sessions. If nothing else, we should be fully caught up as we go into what is the busiest month of the year for photo sessions.
No comments:
Post a Comment