Going forward, I need to find a better method to our scheduling and leave some opportunities to go grocery shopping, cut the grass, etc... Right now, I'm having trouble finding the opportunities. Funny what you learn as you grow a business. Being super busy is a good thing from the financial side but not being able to take care of the household needs is a big problem. Last night, after getting home from work at 3:30pm, I had consultations at 4, 5 and 6pm followed by a sales session at 7pm that lasted until 8:30pm. I finally got dinner around 9pm and decided to go to bed nearly right afterward. Today, we have a session starting at 3:30pm and tomorrow I have two sales sessions. What does next week hold? 5 more photo sessions before a three day break to go back to STL for an Estate Sale.
No comments:
Post a Comment