It's a cool and refreshing day in Kansas City. Fall is getting closer and the cool temperatures will soon be here to stay. Fall is my favorite season and I enjoy not sweating while I work. We also get some nice colors that make for beautiful photos.
Jodi leaves for Branson today for her girls trip and I will be left to my own devices for a number of days. I'm going to celebrate being left alone by cleaning some carpeting after I get off work today. I like the rental machines that Home Depot has. They do a really nice job, better than the commercial guys that come in. After I get that done, I have to make three slideshows in preparation for three sales sessions we have scheduled this week.
One thing that always amazes me is that we have clients driving two to two and a half hours to get to our studio and they do that at least twice, once for the session and another time to place their order. We have two more clients that booked this week that will be driving at least two hours to our studio. I find that incredible as well as quite humbling that people value what we do and offer so much that they are willing to go to great lengths to use us.
No comments:
Post a Comment