It was a good weekend and I actually found time to mow the lawn and do some weeding in the back yard. Jodi returned from her trip a day early to get back to doing what she does and get caught up on orders before I crush her with five more sessions to edit this week.
JD starts baseball practice today as the fall workouts get under way. We are expecting the team to be improved this year as they have picked up some guys JD has played with over the years and we know they are pretty good performers. The pitching staff should be a little better than it was last year too. They are going to give JD a chance to hit this year to improve the offense. I don't know how that's going to go after not hitting for years. He's a dead pull hitter and that doesn't bode well at the higher level.
No comments:
Post a Comment