Saturday, December 13, 2014

Jodi and I have spent the last two nights running around trying to find some tile for the bathroom shower under construction.  We don't think what we originally chose will work the way we want it to or it will cost considerably more to make it work, so we're going to try something else.  Unfortunately, we haven't found anything that will work so after we both get off work today, we get to spend a few more hours running to tile shops. 

 I still have a lot of painting I need to complete, including the walls of the room we are building.  I find my plans for the room constantly changing and now I'm torn on how best to finish and decorate the room.  Making it tougher is the black and white color theme.  We've walked the largest furniture store in the Midwest a number of times and just can't find anything that we want or will work for us. It's very frustrating to say the least. 

I'd really love to go shooting this weekend with the warmer weather but I don't think I will have time for it.  I've got a couple new guns I have yet to shoot and it would be nice to get to do so. 


No comments: