I plan on finishing up all the painting in the new room this evening. An electrician friend came by yesterday and wired up the vanity lights that run down the side of the makeup station mirror. Sheetrock will go up in the bathroom tomorrow and the tile work will begin in the shower. I still have to purchase the trim for all of the cabinetry and get it painted so it can be installed.
We have a couple more sales sessions scheduled as we near the end of the calendar year. I've been working on tax preparation and getting everything entered into a spreadsheet for our accountant to review. I'm hopeful our tax hit isn't too big. We have a lot of write offs but we also had a pretty good income this year as well.
JD officially signed with his University yesterday and they are paying his full cost to attend there the second semester. He will begin throwing soon to see how his arm responds. The coach is pretty high on getting him signed and is expecting good things out of him. Hopefully all goes well. They open the season in Dallas the weekend of February 13th. If all looks good, we may go down for a few days and watch some of the games as I've never been to Texas before and I'll probably enjoy some warmer weather come mid February.
No comments:
Post a Comment