I'm almost done with the primer portion of painting the cabinetry. I'm having to work in short intervals as the fumes from the oil based primer is pretty bad and it'll make you dizzy and give you headaches after a while. I can't wait to be done with that part as the painting won't be nearly as bad and should go a little faster. Once that is done, I need to go purchase all of the trim and paint it as well.
We have chosen a contractor to finish off the bathroom. We have selected the fixtures and tile and purchased the shower pan yesterday. The contractor is to start the job on Thursday and it should be done in a couple weeks he said. It'll be nice to have that finished and we'll be close to having the studio exactly how we want it.
JD goes back to the orthopedic surgeon today for an 8 week follow up. He's been going to physical therapy twice a week for the last two months and the PT seems to think there may still be an issue that is tied to the labrum. The MRI didn't show anything other than an external impingement so I don;t know what to think at this point. He really needs to start throwing if he intends to be able to pitch in February. We'll see what the doctor says today.
No comments:
Post a Comment