Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The laminate flooring is down in the studio and it looks really good!  Unfortunately, I cannot get a photo on my Iphone that represents the actual color of the floor.  The photos make it appear more brown than gray for some reason.  Anyway, we are very pleased with how the entire project ahs turned out.  I have some final touchup painting to do and then we have to put all of the furniture back and get things up on the walls, then we will be ready for a busy year.

We recently decided to do a rebranding of our business and are changing our logo to something a bit more trendy and appealing to our target clients.  We will be using it for apparel, packaging and marketing.  I'll be working on the website to reflect the new branding and because you are a faithful reader of my blog, here's a sneak peek of the new logo before it goes public.

 
We are scheduled to shoot our television commercial on March 8th.  I will post the video here when it is completed.  It will be airing on MTV and possibly some other channels here in the KC metro.  We're expecting some good results from our marketing plan.  

No comments: