Friday, January 3, 2014

I've decided to keep this blog and use it as my personal blog and use the other for the things that motivate me.  Bookmark both and you'll have twice the reading/entertainment value for the price of one.

The holidays are behind us and the new year is a busy one already.  I've been working most of the holiday period taking advantage of the double time plus holiday pay.  I'll also be working both days this weekend so I'm starting off the year with some healthy paychecks. 

JD is home for another 9 days before he heads back to college.  He's been working a lot of hours and making some good money.  He finished the first semester with a 3.8 GPA and he is bigger and stronger than ever.  Unfortunately, he is back to having tendonitis issues again and he's going to see the orthopedic surgeon Monday.  There really isn't anything they can do for him but we're going to see if some cortisone shots might help him get through the season.  Rest and therapy help but it comes back as his throwing increases throughout the fall.  I'll provide an update after we he sees the doctor on Monday. 



 

No comments: