Tuesday, January 21, 2014

JD threw with no tricep pain yesterday so that's welcome news.  Hopefully the cortisone shot combined with a month of rest will help him get through the season.

Saturday morning, I met a guy who was selling a quad rail for an AR over at Cabelas.  I picked it up for about $60 off the new price and I put it on my Colt along with a GPS grip pod that I also purchased from a local seller.  I got it for about $100 off retail.  Here's what my Colt looks like after the modifications.


Since I'm a glutton for punishment, I've decided to repaint our studio, again.  I decided on a neutral gray while leaving the one wall purple (pictured above) for an accent color.  Since I was off yesterday, I was able to get three walls completely done but still have quite a bit to go.  It needs to be done by Saturday afternoon as that is when our new laminate flooring is going down.  I was at Nebraska Furniture Mart on Saturday and they had some I liked on clearance for 69 cents a sq ft.  I went home and got Jodi and brought her back to get her approval on the color choice.  We bought 800 square feet along with the under layment for about $900 with tax and I have an installer coming on Saturday who is doing the job for $200.  What a bargain this whole deal is. 

No comments: