If it isn;t raining too much this weekend, I'm suppose to go to a friend's palce and do some shooting. It's been awhile since I've done so and I'm looking forward to it. My friend just re-configured his Remington 870 so we are going to do some combat shotgunning and then I want to shoot my 1911 and AR. I'm also going to be sending my 590A1 off to have the action worked on so it is super smooth.
JD heads back to college on Sunday and it will probably be some time before we see him again as he won't have weekends free to return home in the 2nd semester. We intend to come to St. Louis the weekend of March 15th and bring Jayson with us so JD can see him. The team has a home weekend series agaisnt Jacksonville State that weekend so we'll go to the Friday and Saturday game if the weather is comfortable enough.
His season opens mid-February at Wichita State. I cannot see how that's going to be a very fun trip as the weather is not going to be very warm on the Kansas Plains 5 weeks from now. The following weekend, they are heading to New Mexico State which should be a more enjoyable experience. For that trip, the team will be flying and it will be JD's first time in the air, well, at least that he can remember, as the only other time he's been on an airplane was when he was 1 1/2 years old.
I'll leave you today with a picture of Angus. He gets pretty riled up over cameras and reflections so getting a decen tpicture of him is very hard to do. He attacks the camera if he sees you pointing it at him so I caught him a bit off guard to get this. I added the black and white effect and I think it turned out really well.

No comments:
Post a Comment