Monday, February 1, 2021

 This weekend, after some long days and even longer nights, we got my Jeep under it's own weight, sitting at ride height.  It took a lot more pressure in the struts to lift the Jeep to ride height than we expected but after some research, it appears to be what most heavier vehicles need.  I walked out of my buddy's garage at 1am last night and tonight we are taking a break.  Next up is getting the Genright fuel tank mounted and plumbed.  Then it is on to other tasks like running brake lines, mounting the ARB compressor and running air lines, installing the hydraulic assist steering, installing the fenders, etc...  We are getting there and I'll have some new pics to share soon.

I've sold a good chunk of my old parts which has allowed me to recoup a lot of money that I put out upfront.  The axles, fenders, sliders, springs, tires and wheels are all gone.  I still have my Yeti XD draglink, Metalcloak adjustable control arms and the factory electronic sway bar disconnect.  Hope to get those sold soon.



No comments: