Friday, January 29, 2021

We will be working on my Jeep tonight and tomorrow and the plan is to have it under it's own weight.  That is a stretch but if you don't have goals, you've got nothing.  To accomplish this, the strut towers will have to be fully welded in, the 14 bolt completely assembled (it's just a housing right now) and the Kingpin 60 will have to have the three link done and setup.  

I just left a friends shop who cut me some gussets on his plasma table.  What an awesome toy, I mean machine.  I'm thinking I need one.  :)  Made quick work of cutting out the gussets from 3/16" steel.  

Jodi is loving her new cat.  It sits on her, sleeps on her, follows her around and hangs out with her in the mornings while she has her coffee.  Just what she wanted.  





No comments: