I may have mentioned previously that I wanted to order an Atlas transfer case but they were at least 12 weeks out and I couldn't wait that long as I need to get my rig rolling and that means I have to get driveshafts made. To put them in now and an Atlas later, I'd have to cut the shafts down to fit.
As luck would have it, I ran across a builder who had a client that decided to hold off on installing an Atlas. Rather than let his build date go to waste, he posted that he had one available that could be built to suit. I was the first to message him so supposedly, my Atlas will be built on the 12rth of this month. Fingers crossed.
Tomorrow it's going to be a long 12 hour day working on my Jeep. The stretch goal is to have it running tomorrow. That means fuel lines plumbed and brake lines installed, bled, etc... We shall see. Still much to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment