My struts shipped yesterday so I'm hoping they are here Friday. I didn't get any tracking yet so I don't know when to expect them yet. A couple other parts arrived today and some joints and tube adapters for my three link will be here tomorrow. That just leaves the struts hanging out.
I need to go pick up all of my parts from powdercoat tomorrow or Friday. These next two days are going to be super busy as we have a lot going on plus I need to round up a few things from the local auto parts stores, namely fluids.
Our new wood flooring got delivered today and will be installed next week. That means I also have 1200 square feet of wood floor to tear out of our house and dispose of it by then. My back has been spasming up on me too so that doesn't help any.
No comments:
Post a Comment