Friday, March 13, 2020

Sleep is still a problem for me as I try to get my body adjusted to a new schedule.  I wake up early and usually get up for a bit before falling back to sleep for another hour or two.  Hopefully I can start sleeping in more soon.

Justin came over this morning and helped me carry the old sofa and loveseat downstairs and load in my truck to take to the landfill as our new furniture is being delivered today.  Once at the landfill, I found out it was $96 to dump them with environmental fees, and blah, blah, blah fees.  I need to open a landfill.  Dig hole, collect money.

Tomorrow morning, I'm heading to a friends shop and we have three Jeeps to work on.  My friend is in the process of building one ton axles for his Jeep, a Superduty Dana 60 for the front and a GM 14 bolt for the rear.  He wants me to do same but I'm not doing anything crazy this year as I see how the first year of retirement goes. 

Megan's bridal shower is next weekend and Jodi's family will be coming to town for a two day stay.  I have been instructed that I have to take them to our favorite Italian joint for dinner so they can experience the food we love.

 


No comments: