I'm going to have to set a reminder to keep updates going on the blog. I don't sit down at my desk as much anymore so I am forgetting.
This past week I was able to get the garage straightened and cleared out more to my liking. I still have more to do when it comes to the small garage items but progress has been made.
Jodi's mom, sister, aunt and great niece came to town this weekend for Megan's bridal shower. She got a lot of kitchen items which I know she was very appreciative of. It sounded like they had a good time. Later that evening, we all had our favorite Italian restaurant provide our dinner via takeout. Her family left this morning and headed back to St. Louis and the snow.
Since we are about to go into a 30 day "Stay at Home" order, I'm a little worried about finding stuff to do. My ADD doesn't allow me to stay occupied at one thing for very long so I usually have to have to bounce from one thing to another. This may be rough for me, AND Jodi!
My buddy hooked me up with a tactical vest yesterday. I wish it were a plate carrier but it will at least allow me to carry more ammo. etc. if ever needed.

No comments:
Post a Comment