Well, another day closer to retirement. It can't get here soon enough. I'm going to sound like a broken record for the next month. Bear with me.
Jodi is working on marketing material for our business this week. She has already made quite a few pieces for our social media and I have been working on the prep for our model crew meetings taking place this weekend and next week. We have much to do to get ready for the next incoming class of seniors who are already booking Spring and Summer sessions.
I went and got fitted for my tux for the wedding so that is done. Megan and JD met with the DJ this past weekend so it sounds like that is now taken care of. I think they have most everything decided upon and scheduled. Jodi went dress shopping and found one that she liked but wants to keep looking a bit more. The wedding is in just a little over 4 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment