It would be a four day work week if I didn't have to work on Saturday. 30 working days to go minus the 3 1/2 days I have left to use as personal time by my retirement date.
Jodi and I will be hosting another workshop at the end of April for other photographers from around the country to learn our business so they can go back to their community and be the standout photographer there. We plan to do two workshops a year and that will be our Jeeping funds every year. It will cover my upgrades, repairs, maintenance and the travel costs associated with our adventures.
Jodi has been working on de-cluttering our house and organizing things better. I'm not much help in that regard and I have a lot of stuff that we don't have much space for. All of my guns, ammo and gun parts are now back in my safe so that's progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment