Another weekend come and gone too soon. It was a fun one though as I arose early on Saturday and drove to Oklahoma with two friends so one of them could purchase an Edelbrock supercharger for his Jeep. We left at 6am, got down there by 11am, had the supercharger inspected, loaded and purchased by 11:15am, went to lunch and was back on the road by 12:15pm and home by 5pm. We may have gone a little faster on the way home in the Mercedes.
On Sunday, I cleaned up the exterior of my Jeep which still had leftover mud and dirt on it from Tuttle before heading over to a friends house to install my rear chase light. It serves as my third brake light and license plate light, which I had been running without for some time. It's a nice little light and serves the purpose well. In the upcoming weeks, I still need to install my rear truss, lower control arm skids and transfer case skid.
After returning home from working on my Jeep, Jodi and I took JD and Megan to dinner at Olive Garden. Afterward, I worked on some documents and planning for our club as I am about to take over the leadership role on February 1st. We have much to do.



No comments:
Post a Comment