Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Jodi and I have been busy this week with photo shoots and sales sessions primarily.  She's been doing the sales sessions while I'm out on photo shoots and that works out pretty well because it usually frees up a night per week where we don't have any business to conduct.  

We get a small break this weekend as we head to SMORR for some 4 wheeling at one of my favorite places to do so.  I will be leading a group that likes to test out their rigs a bit and we found some new trails on our last adventure that I'd like to try traveling the other direction on.  Our club will have a pretty large group there, probably 50+, so it should be a fun weekend. The weather looks really nice too.  Hopefully no rain pops up as we will be going topless again as I have not found a new premium top or frame for mine yet.  

  



 


No comments: