Thursday, August 22, 2019

I'm in the process of changing out my tailgate vent cover and license plate holder to one made by TMR customs that will accept the Rigid Chase light, which will serve as my 3rd brake light as well as my license plate light.  Seems like a great solution to get me back "legal". 


We are looking forward to our Labor Day weekend trip to SMORR with many others from our off road club.  There are a few trails I want to revisit as well as some I have never done that I want to conquer.  We should have a good group of wheelers with us and the evenings spent around the campfire should be fun too. 

The weather has cooled down but we are seeing quite a bit of rain this week.  We lucked out and only booked one session this week so we won;t have any reschedules because of that.  We do have three ordering appointments and consultations so it worked out perfectly.   Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.



No comments: