Monday, August 5, 2019

After a very busy week last week, we have the same in front of us this week and it is actually busier. We have four photo shoots, three ordering appointments and two interviews for our photo assistant position.

Jayson stayed the night with us on Friday and we went to dinner and took him shopping.  Saturday, I spent the morning delivering orders to three clients while Jodi worked on client photos.  After Jayson went home in the afternoon, Jodi and I went for a long ride throughout the city.  We went back out later that night for a night time cruise.

Sunday morning, I cleaned up the Jeep a bit and we went to Bull Creek Distillery for an off road event they held.  There was probably 60 Jeeps there but the service was not up to the task.  They probably lost some return customers.

From there we went to a friends house for dinner and were joined by another couple.  There was so much laughter with our friends at the dinner table.  The food was excellent and we enjoyed our evening greatly.  It was a great end to our weekend. 

No comments: