We had quite the weekend as we went to Topeka to check on Nemesis and attend the Wrench-a-thon that our off road club has every year. While there, Jodi got the feeling that we need a better roll cage so she talked to Mike and they came up with a plan to install one in my Jeep, and I had nothing to do with it, really. She also picked out Mastercraft seats and cam lock, 5 point harnesses as well. I'm not so sure I want to give up my current seats for the Mastercrafts, although they are quite nice. We are still in "discussions" about this.
Yesterday, Jodi chose a new flooring for our house as well. She has never liked our honey oak looking wood floors and she wanted it throughout the house except our bedroom so that project has begun. I started tearing out the old flooring late last night. It looks like granite countertops are on the to do list as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment