Monday, February 4, 2019

I was able to get my Jeep running on Saturday.  A jump start wouldn't work so I took the battery to the auto parts store and it had two bad cells.  It fired right up after a new battery install.  I then took it to the car wash and got the rest of the SMORR mud off of it and now it is ready to go to the dealer to get the sway bar fixed.  After that, it's off to 4x4 Land for some other work.  

We went to dinner with some of our Jeeple that evening at O'Malley's in Weston.  It was our first visit there and Jodi and I both had the Ribeye steak that was quite good.  We enjoyed our friends company as well.

On Sunday we worked on business related things until the afternoon when Jayson came over for a couple hours.  He rode his 4 wheeler for a bit and then he wanted to go for a ride in my Jeep so we drove around a bit before stopping in at Dairy Queen to get an ice cream.  We took him home a bit later and then went to a Super Bowl party with Jeep friends.  It was a great evening spent talking with friends much more than watching the game.  

No comments: