I spent Monday evening photographing four of my models during a Valentine's theme shoot. The girls love dressing up in red and pink and we had balloons and other props. Always a fun shoot.
As I make the switch to a mirrorless camera system, I sold my last Canon body and then ordered another Sony which will serve as my backup body. I now only need a Sony 24-70 G Master lens to complete the conversion.
Last night we had our last Model Team meeting before heading out to dinner with friends. We tried the new Summit Grill in Gladstone and we were really impressed with the design as well as the food. The layout and decor was very contemporary which fit the food offerings. It was more upscale than we thought, which was fine, we just expected more of a bar and grill type of place. We ordered poutine, Ribeye, fish and chicken friend chicken. It was really good.
No comments:
Post a Comment