We spent our weekend working on business related items. My primary focus was getting our website done for our upcoming workshop we will be holding for photographers from across the country, who want to learn how we do what we do. We have been asked by many over the years to do one and now is the time. I enjoy helping others with their business aspirations and I also like doing it for the money. Five figures for a weekend of sharing our process ain't a bad gig.
I need to get a few things taken care of on my Jeep soon. I haven't driven it in a couple weeks now and it still needs a better cleaning after the SMORR trip. Our friends want to go out to Ouray this summer but I think we are going to pass. Jodi doesn't do well on the shelf roads and I want to do more than just drive gravel roads. If there isn't rock crawling, I'm pretty much out.
No comments:
Post a Comment