Monday, January 28, 2019

I hate Mondays. and Tuesdays and Wednesdays and....., you get the point.  Now weekends on the other hand are not too shabby.  Can September get here already?  I'm really in a funk when it comes to the day job.  Just don't want to do it any more.

JD and Megan continue their house search.  Not much on the market at the moment that fits their wants and budget.  Their having to be patient and just wait for the right house to come along.  Ideally they'd like to find something by the end of February so they can close before their lease is up.

I had a fun photo shoot yesterday with one of my models and her sister, who will be on our model team for the next class.  Temps were in the 40's so it wasn't too bad and we got some great shots.  Jodi will be editing some of them today.

Here is some recent work:


















No comments: