Tuesday, June 26, 2018

No time for anything other than work yesterday as after the day job, my evening job began.  I made it home about 9:15pm, had dinner and then was in bed by about 11.  I was still awake at 12:05 so I got up to take a Benadryl.  I was out shortly afterward with the alarm waking me up 10 minutes later, well, it seemed like it.  Today after work, we have a sales session and then we will be meeting up with a photographer friend who is in town from Nashville.  I have shoots the next three days so there will be no time at all to do anything other than work.  My glamorous life right now.

My Adams driveshafts will be delivered today and my hope is to get them installed on Saturday.  My bumper is suppose to ship to the powder coater next week.  I don;t need this tight deadline stress.  The only way I will have it in time is if I can get them to rush it for me.  I'll probably be installing it and the new winch the day before we leave. 

 

No comments: