Tuesday, June 19, 2018

I got my trim parts re-installed and added some decals to the inside of my tailgate.  I think it breaks up all of the black in the cargo area well.  I posted pics of the results in the Jeep forum and most of my Jeep friends really liked it.  Now some are talking of doing the same.



Later in the evening, we joined our friends Jim and Erin for a run down to "Taps at the Tower".  All week at the World War I Museum and Memorial at sunset, they are doing a short ceremony where the colors are presents by a color guard, a brief speaker followed by the playing of Taps.  There was a gentleman there dressed in his WWI uniform which was really cool to see.  I chatted with him a bit.  He does Civil War re-enactments too.  The Memorial overlooks the city and we had a great view last night.  




 

No comments: