Got to love photo sessions that start at 98 degrees. We wrapped up at 8:45pm and it was off to Waffle House for dinner before crashing into bed. Today's session forecast is for temps around 102. Yee hah! But, it's what we do. At least tonight we have a boy but we are back to a girl tomorrow and 98 degree weather.
Saturday morning we are having a wrenching party at a guys house up north a bit. I'm planning on getting my Adam's driveshafts installed before racing back for a sales session at 1pm, followed by an after wrenching ice cream social at 3pm. I'll follow that up by putting Jodi's 3rd brake light on. After seeing my circular one behind the wheel, she wanted one of her own.
I'm going to try to get some video edited this weekend of Jodi's wheeling adventure. I also got a new drone for our Colorado Jeep adventure and need to spend some time learning it as it's quite different than my current drone.
No comments:
Post a Comment