Wednesday, December 27, 2017

We had a fun Christmas in St. Louis with both sides of our families.  We didn't get to stay long but it's always good to return home and visit. 

Yesterday, we had Christmas at our house with JD, Megan and Jayson.  Jayson had a lot of presents under our tree as we brought back quite a few from St. Louis with us from other family members.  He really enjoyed opening all of them and it was fun to watch.

Jodi and I will celebrate our 25th anniversary this Saturday.  To commemorate the milestone, I gave her a diamond anniversary band.  She enjoyed showing everyone at Christmas.

I'm working a couple days this week at the plant before getting 4 more days off heading into the new year.  My 30th anniversary is coming up in 9 months but I will have my 30 credits by mid-summer, thanks to all of the overtime I have worked. 

No comments: