Friday is finally here and I'm looking forward to the next four days off. We will get to spend some time relaxing, with family and friends as well as work on some end of year business related items. I have to work two days next work but will have another four days off afterward before the new year begins.
I contacted the RV resort in Colorado we are looking to stay at for our July trip. They don't take reservations for chalets more than 150 days in advance because they have to get the rental contracts from the chalet owners first. They said those are going out now and will likely see them coming back in from the owners after the first of the year. I may be able to book some reservations around mid-January and we get some priority since we are a group looking to rent multiple chalets.
In a couple weeks, we will be having our weekend Wrench-a-thon at 4x4 Land in Topeka. Our club will have use of the shop, the 4 hoists and the expertise of our sponsor. We will be installing everything from lifts to lockers, lighting to armor and more. It should be a fun time with the club members. Not sure what I'm going to do yet to our Jeeps. Have been considering getting a new bumper for mine and give Jodi my winch and light bar. Have been thinking about coilovers as well. SO many decisions!
This will be my last post until after Christmas so

No comments:
Post a Comment