Wednesday, August 23, 2017

The mild weather is sure making my photo shoots very enjoyable.  We had a beautiful evening at the art museum and park last night and I get to do the same thing tonight.  With the sun setting earlier, I am now getting home about 8:30 instead of after 9pm.  That gives me a bit more time to eat and relax before going to bed.

On Saturday, Jodi and I are heading to a Jeep wrenching party that will turn into a a firearms exercise at a new Jeep friends place.  He is needing some help putting in a steering box and some other work on his CJ so we are all gathering at his place and we will probably do work on other Jeeps of the attendees as well.  Then we will get out our boom sticks and handguns and have some fun on his 80 yard range.  I'm taking my AR with the Slidefire stock to shoot for the first time.  It should be fun!


No comments: