Monday, August 14, 2017

After a 15 hour work day on Friday, we drove back out to Overland Park and picked up Jodi's Jeep.  We made it out there around 10:30pm and then stooped for food at Twin Peaks prior to driving home.  It was well after midnight and we had to be up early for two sales sessions.  Long days and little sleep is the norm around here these days.

Jodi really liked her new fenders with the exception of the white that now showed in the rear since the inner fenders were removed.  I took care of that issue on Sunday with some spray in bedliner.  Now it looks much better.  I haven't taken any pictures yet but plan on doing that this evening as the powdercoating shop asked for pics of the Jeep once they were installed.  I washed it and got it cleaned up yesterday so it's ready for photos.

We had some Jeeple over for dinner last night and I grilled up pork steaks and chicken for us.  It was really good and we enjoyed the company.  We talked about next Sunday's wheeling adventure at Kansas Rocks as our club will be wheeling the new section to decide on a trail we wish to adopt and maintain.  The following weekend, I will be in a Jeep event for a fallen Clinton, MO police officer.  It looks like it will be a pretty big event.  Jodi is going to St. Louis that weekend to go to a concert with a friend so I will be by my lonesome.


No comments: