Tuesday, August 1, 2017

It's hard to believe that the 1st of August is already here.  The year is flying by and Fall, my favorite season, will soon be here.  It's also a busy time of year as our schedule is typically jammed with photo sessions.  We have about another 3 months to get through before some much needed rest will be allowed.  I'm really glad to have this evening off to rest up a little as I have sessions the next three evenings.

Yesterday, I went to retrieve the mail and saw that the latest edition of Shutter Magazine had arrived.  To my surprise, they published one of our images again.  We are on a little roll with awards, features and published images it seems.  I was contacted last week by the head of the image competition we have won the last two years asking me for pertinent info about our business as we will soon be featured on their website.  Let the good times roll.


No comments: